Polis. Political Studies
The editorial team of “Polis. Political Studies” proceeds from the assumption that each Journal’s reviewer commits to the following ethical principles of peer review:
– Reviewer cannot be: a member of an established scientific team, which authors of a reviewed manuscript (or their frequent co-author in other works) belong to; scientific adviser (scientific consultant) of any of the authors – applicants for an academic degree.
– Manuscripts are reviewed only by experts in corresponding subdisciplines.
– Review should contain an objective and profound analysis of scientific article, its academic and methodological strong and weak points.
– Reviewer must not use information on manuscript’s content before its publication in his own interests.
– Reviewed article is a confidential document which cannot be distributed to third parties for consideration or discussion. In case of conflict of interests, the editorial team should be notified immediately.